Pages

3.15.2012

Spring is on the way!

This week was the first week of opening our house to the warmish spring air!  I always love that first day, it seems to make the house so light.

Even with the mild winter that we have had this year, I always look forward to seeing the first blades of grass.  I think I am even more excited this year since Anique is now old enough to run around in the park!!



PS. Did you see my new living room chair in the first picture?  Once our dressers are finished and moved out of the living room, we will move our "new" chair in!

2 comments:

  1. I personally love what looks like snot drooling down her nose. Oh, to be a kid. Your posts are great and a delight to read. Thanks, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely 100% snot, lol! Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete